Click here for the week's announcements.
Monday, February 12
- 9:00 am Morning Prayer & Holy Communion--Chapel
- 7:00 pm Narcotics Anonymous--Parish Hall
Tuesday, February 13
- 11:30 am Bingo-Parish Hall
- 7:00 pm Alcoholics Anonymous-Parish Hall
Wednesday, February 14
- 8am, 12pm & 7pm: Imposition of Ashes & Communion--Church
- 6:00 pm Alcoholics Anonymous-Parish Hall
Thursday, February 15
- 10 am Staff--Conference Room
- 12 noon Service of Healing--Chapel
- 3:30 pm Agape Cafe Kitchen Mass-Parish Hall
- 4:00 pm Agape Cafe-Parish Hall
- 7:30 pm Alcoholics Anonymous-Parish Hall
Friday, February 16
- 12 noon Episcopal Church Women's Fashion Show--Lighthouse Point Yacht Club
Sunday, February 17
First Sunday of Lent
- 8 am Holy Communion--Church
- 9:30-10:15 am Study of the Life of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke--Parish Hall
- 10:30 am High Mass--Church
Reminder: Monday Feb. 19 is Presidents' Day, and the Parish Office will be closed.
Christian Education for Lent
The Study of the Life of Jesus in Luke's Gospel--Episcopal Church's Day by Day Episcopal Church Study. Beginning this Sunday, Parish Hall, 9:30-10:15.
"Wellness as Lenten Spiritual Practice.” Wednesday Evenings Beginning February 28th: Parish Hall, 6:30-7:00 pm. We’ll combine prayer, Scripture, poetry, practical tips, and take-home suggestions to support us in becoming cleaner, clearer, stronger vessels of God’s Light in the world.
Wednesdays In Lent
Stations of the Cross 5:30-6pm, Church
Soup & Bread Supper, 6-6:30pm, Parish Hall
Beginning Feb. 28: "Wellness as Lenten Spiritual Practice," 6:30-7:00p,, Parish Hall